Convert PDFs and more back to CAD formats in seconds!
New pdf2cad™ Mac v10 is a powerful utility program that transforms vector PDF files, as well as EPS and Adobe Illustrator files,
into editable CAD drawings. With just a few clicks, you’ll get an accurate drawing, output to DWG, DXF or HPGL format, saving
you hours of redraw time. Once converted, you can open and edit in TurboCAD® Mac, and other popular engineering programs.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. As long as the PDF,
EPS, or Adobe Illustrator file was computer generated, pdf2cad will extract all CAD entities, objects and text, as well as layers,
merge pages and more! Images from scanned files are placed on a non-editable tracing layer.
Use the streamlined interface to convert all pages or specify a page range; one file or multiple files using the batch mode. Even
access editing features, apply attributes and much more!
• New input formats - Now converts EPS (.eps) and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) as well as PDF.
• Supports DXF/DWG output formats from AUTOCAD 2000 and higher
NEW TEXT OPTIONS
• New options to fine-tune conversion of characters to text strings
• Default font mapping option
• Layer separation based on spot color names (for example RGB_0_0_0)
• Separate layers based on a combination of colors and line widths
• New option to create custom line styles
• True color support line/fill attribute (AUTOCAD2004 and higher)>
• Width Polyline DXF Entry>
• Improved precision + scaling line widths
• Improved error and warnings handling
• Bug fixes and enhancements to DXF/DWG formats
• Enhanced PDF interpreter
Home of TurboCAD Training and support
Tel. 086 100 1277