TurboCAD Training and Support is an accredited IMSI Training facility.
1. 3D Setup: Toolbars; Display Mode; ACIS Setup.
2. The Coordinate system: World Coordinate and User Coordinate System.
3. Orthographic and Isometric Views.
4. Work planes: Show/Hide Work plane, Plane by Active View, Plane by World, Plane by Entity, Work plane by 3 points, Edit Current
Work plane, Work plane Origin, Work plane by Facet, Show Hide Work plane Intersection.
5. 3D Selector Properties: Reference Point, Rotator Handles, Selector Handles; Toggle 2D/3D
6. Building a 3D object using this segment’s tasks.
1. Converting 2D Profiles to 3D objects ; 3D Thickness.
2. Solid Objects: 3D Box, Sphere, Hemisphere, Cone, Prism, Torus, Wedge, Cylinder, Polygonal Prism.
3. Building a 3D object using this segment’s tasks.
1. Profile objects: Revolve, Loft, Extrude (Normal Path, Defined Path, Extrusion Twist)
2. Building an object using all the features discussed in today’s session.
1. Discussion of the previous day’s tasks, problem solving act.
2. 3D Assembly: Assemble by 3 Points, Assemble by Edge and Point, Assemble by Facet.
3. 3D Modification: 3D Blend, Imprint; Sectioning a Solid, projection of profiles onto surfaces. Slicing a solid: Slice by 2/3 Points; Slice
by Work plane
1. 3D Boolean Functions: 3D Add, 3D Subtract, 3D Intersection, creating Regions.
2. Building and modifying a 3D solid using this segment’s tasks
1. Deformable Modelling: Facet Editing, Pressure Load, Deform to Point.
2. Solid-Surface Transition: Creating: Surface from 2D profile, Solid from Surface, Surface from Solid, Solid from Facet
3. Material Properties, Rendering, creating a rendered scene environment.
4. Building and modifying a 3D solid using this segment’s tasks.
1. Using dimensions on solids.
2. Creating decorative features to showcase the model, using flexible text.
3. Creating different views of the model, creative paper space layout.
Home of TurboCAD Training and support
Tel. 086 100 1277