AutoCAD In Education
Welcome students and educators! Access the same great AutoCAD software and creativity tools used by industry leaders worldwide and start to imagine, design, and make a better world. TTS-Solutions is committed to equipping students with tools and resources to help you achieve academic and future career success.
AutoCAD Student Training Course Details
Package Includes – R 999.00 per student per course
- 2D Fundamentals Training course
- Guidelines to completing a PAT using AutoCAD
- Short introduction to 3D
- AutoCAD student software registration and media kit for installation
- AutoCAD 2D Essentials Book
- 2D Drawings Pack
- Certificate of completion
- Training confirmation
AutoCAD Student & Educator Course
TTS-Solutions offers an affordable AutoCAD training packages for both students & educations. Join the thousands of students, educators, and tertiary institutions across South Africa who use AutoCAD software every day.
WHEN CAN IT BE PRESENTED?
Anytime that suits you including weekends and school holidays. Course duration is two days.
WHERE CAN IT BE PRESENTED?
Presentations can take place at your school, classroom or your own venue as arranged with us.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please contact us via our contact page and we will be happy to assist you with all your course enquiries.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
AutoCAD Course Terms & Conditions
- There must be at least 10 students in order for us to present a course.
- Cost do not include traveling or any other cost incurred to get to your school or arranged venue.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Read our full Terms & Conditions here.